The Strategic Talent Management Masterclass (KSA)-3days
In this course, you will be exposed to the best practices in strategic talent management as applied by some of the most successful organizations in the world. By learning how to identify potential talent within your organization, how to develop it and how to implement strategies to retain your best people, this course will help you and your organization become better equipped to win in the war for talent.
The competencies targeted in this course are
• Analytical thinking
• Planning and organizing
• Relating and networking
• Decision making and taking initiative
• Leading and working with people
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is targeted at those who are in supervisory and managerial positions including HR and talent management specialists with at least three years corporate experience. More specifically, this course is ideal for HR team leaders, HR managers and HR business partners as well as line managers.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the building blocks of talent management
• Create a talent management system
• Define the linkages between organization excellence and effective people management
• Identify hi potentials
• Coach, train and develop ‘superkeepers’
• Integrate compensation with talent management so they can retain their top people
• Design strategies to retain talent
• Defend the role of information technology in supporting a talent management system