This workshop helps managers identify and develop the four critical abilities of true leaders-Pathfinding, Aligning, Empowering, and Modeling- to navigate turbulence, deliver results, and create the future. Participants discover how to implement these roles practically without taking their eye off day-to-day management needs.The training is a key component of the FranklinCovey Synergy Solution, which helps leaders and employees achieve superb results by pulling together at the highest levels of effectiveness and teamwork.
- All managers whose task it is to supervise people
- Employees that are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future
- Pathfinding – Creating the blue print
- Aligning – Creating a technically elegant system of work
- Empowering – Releasing the talent, energy and contribution of people
- How do we cultivate an environment where people can do their best and are committed?
- How much responsibility and authority should people have?
- How do we align the parts to achieve vision and strategy?
- What is our purpose, what matters most to us, and how will we act?
- How to get insight to create products or outcomes and get results that meet ever changing circumstances
- why leadership provides the critical advantage between those who succeed exceptionally and those who merely get by
- To work on an initiative or project that is important to you (This will be part of participant pre work)
- How to become more effective leaders by focusing their energies on the four roles
KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations
- KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need