This course helps you to develop Strategic Marketing Plan: A Step-By-Step Guide, building an unbeatable content marketing plan, the challenge of establishing a market orientation, structure of a customer-focused marketing plan and Marketing’s role in organisations today.
- Delegates who are involved with their business planning and strategy development and/or who have authority to develop and implement marketing plans and strategy are likely to gain the maximum benefit.
- Organisations wanting to improve their external focus or the effectiveness of their marketing activity will benefit from this course
- Marketing's role in organisations today.
- The challenge of establishing a market orientation
- Structure of a customer-focused marketing plan.
- The tools of internal and external analysis.
- Using the SOSTAC framework for planning
- Aligning strategic, operational and tactical level plans.
- The challenges of segmentation in both B2B and B2C organisations.
- Developing the value proposition.
- From product to service to solution.
- Brand strategy and delivering the brand promise.
- Metrics to improve future performance.
- Review current approaches in developing marketing strategy and compare these with best practice and other sector practice.
- Build your evidence needed to make a business case to support stronger external orientation and customer led planning.
- Utilise a range of analytical and planning tools and techniques, and come away with ideas that will help achieve your performance goals and objectives.
- Understand and utilise the planning process.
- Understand the variety of marketing and differentiation strategies available
- Explore methodologies to improve market and customer understanding.
KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations