We know that it’s quite natural for you to feel very nervous or even terrified when presenting for the first time.
So we’ll help you conquer your fears using some very effective, practical techniques which you’ll learn on our one-day workshop.
And, if like many, you felt worried before the course, by the end of the day, you’ll be overjoyed that you have actually managed to control your nerves, stand up in front of an audience and successfully deliver a presentation.
- All professionals whose task it is to represent their company externally and win new business
- Anyone who would like to build their confidence in speaking to people for the first time at business events and social situations
- Personnel that are likely to take up managerial positions in the not too distant future
- Non business professionals who need a wider understanding of networking, social media and interpersonal skills
- Building group rapport
- Introduction to presenting
- Preparing to speak
- Presentation Delivery Skills
- Planning the Presentation or Speech
- Presentation Practice
- Have taken the first steps to becoming a good presenter
- Be able to control nerves and deal with common fears
- Be able to speak more confidently in front of an audience
- Know how to develop ideas for a presentation
- Know how to plan and structure a presentation
- You'll learn a number of simple practical techniques to help you relax when under pressure and to take control of your nervous energy before you present
- You'll learn voice exercises to help build vocal confidence. And as your trainer is also a voice coach they will provide you with the personal coaching you need to succeed
- Your trainer will have a strong background in drama. So they are expert in helping you to use body language to develop a stronger more confident presence.
KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations
- KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need