An innovation is an idea that has been transformed into practical reality. For a business, this is a product, process, or business concept, or combinations that have been activated in the marketplace and produce new profits and growth for the organization.
It’s a process to bring new ideas, new methods or new products to an organization.
- Marketing and sales teams who need to identify new business opportunities.
- Innovation departments who want to establish a culture of creativity and innovation throughout their organization or who want to train up innovation champions via our train the trainer option.
- Innovation consultants
- Business development departments involved in strategic or product innovation and want a team to generate new innovative ideas
- Innovation champions who want to help their departments to come up with new innovative ideas
- Strategic Planners
- Leaders involved in developing strategic plans or new opportunities
- Benefits of using a creative approach
- Recognising the difference between creativity & innovation
- Breaking through thought patterns and assumptions
- Enabling creativity
- Methods and tools for generating ideas
- Logical versus lateral thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Applying the learning
- Reviewing the learning and next steps
- Develop exciting new innovative ideas for opportunities for your business
- Plan to implement new opportunities successfully
- An understanding of why some people are naturally creative, but also how everyone can develop their creative skills
- Knowledge of how to use a range of creative thinking methods, tools and techniques to generate ideas and solve problems
- The opportunity to apply the methods and tools to generate ideas for improving areas of their own work
KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations
- KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.