Mastering the Office administration is a set of day-to-day activities that are related to financial planning, record keeping & billing, personnel, physical distribution and logistics, within an organization. An employee that undertakes these activities is commonly called an office administrator or office manager, and plays a key role in any organizations infrastructure, regardless of the scale. Many administrative positions require the candidate to have an advanced skill set in the software applications Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
Delegates who belong to the following can attend this course
- Office Managers
- Secretaries & Personal Assistants
- Administrative Personnel
The professionals attending this course will gain
- Gain practical skills and knowledge to improve the overall administration within your office, or organisation
- Understand what makes a good administrator
- Plan and prioritise time and activities
- Deal successfully with colleagues and customers.
KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations
- KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need
This course covers the below topics
- Getting Organised (I) and Getting Organised (II)
- Managing Time
- Verbal Communication Skills
- The Team of Two
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Empowering Yourself