Key accounts are vital to any business or organisation. It is very essential to create and maintain rela-tionships with clients. This course focuses on maximising the potential of the key accounts that are critical and is designed to safeguard your organisation’s future success by equipping your sales people with the key skills necessary to maximise the potential of the business.
The 2-day programme explores the key skills needed to successfully manage and maintain key ac-counts, including:
- Relationship Management to enhance your skills
- Critical Networking Skills to improve the performance of the team
- Strategic planning process of a business
This course is beneficial to professionals working in sales, who are new or have limited experience in Key Account Management. It is not suitable for Key Account Managers with more than two to three years experience in their role.
- Understanding -Key Account Management
- Prioritization -Who are your Key Accounts?
- Planning a Key Account Strategy
- Relationship Management
- From Relationship to Partnership
- Developing a Personal Development Plan
- Implement the best practices of business relationship management
- Identify clearly areas for future development
- Create a consistent experience for the customer by generating strategic account plan
- Recognise own strengths, limitations, motivators and work motivators
- Understand the Theory of Change Management using planned approach.
- Complete key documentation that supports account development
- Understand how behaviours affect clients
KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations
- KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need