This Advanced Leadership Skills is a three-day training designed to extend and deepen your knowledge. In this course, you will learn the six major leadership themes: Planning, Making an Impact, Exchanging Information, Managing difficult people, Self-development, and Motivation.
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, and individuals who would like to enhance these traits and advance their thinking, behavior, and actions to prepare for new leadership challenges
- How could you inspire the best performance from the team?
- Develop a clear goal focus
- How to manage difficult conversations and people
- Always prepare your message in advance
- Make an action plan
- How to be a good time manager- planner.
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- Notice the difference between "busy work" and being "productive work"
- A Positive attitude and how your attitude affects your bottom line results
- How to balance the needs of the individual, with the needs of the group.
- How your organisation fits into the bigger context
- The Continuous improvement cycle
- Reflect upon the individual leadership approaches to maximize effectiveness
- Developing your presence as a strong leader
- Ethical Problem-Solving
- Maximize the team’s leadership potential
- Implement a plan of action to strengthen the team’s leadership role in an organization
- Apply emotional intelligence (EI) competencies to enhance individual, team, and organizational performance
KIATA’s programmes are interactive and practical giving participants a mixture of learning through discussion, exercises, role play and plenty time to practice learnings. Analysed and designed by our Design Team keeping in mind the present trends and competencies on Global Level.
- All invites are carefully selected to offer a great experience with likeminded professionals
- KIATA welcomes the private sector, public sector, local government, non- governmental organizations
- KIATA’s trainings offers you the flexibility to choose the course you need, at the time you need, in the location you need